Sunday, September 18, 2011

it was just like we were flying

Howdy.

I'm back... again. As it turns out, I still have things to say. Plus I watched Julie and Julia with my boyfriend last week and that always makes me want to blog. Now I just need to figure out how to say what I want to say in a way that makes sense to all of you wonderful people.

Let's start with the boring stuff.  School! Actually, school is interesting to me, but I'm having a hard time staying focused on it this semester. It seems like so much has happened since the last time I was in school, way back in April, and I'm not quite finished with my summertime mentality. However, I'm starting to adapt back into my academic ways now that stuff is due and I haven't done the stuff and I'm freaking out all the time because of the stuff. I love books, but I'm starting to worry if this career path I've chosen won't make me hate books the way being a music major made me hate playing my flute. That would be sad.

I think mentally handicapped llamas are secretly inside my computer making it suck at working. Seriously, the lag when I type is the most irritating thing. Hello, typos.

Interesting stuff. I have a boyfriend now! He's amazing and makes me so happy. I have a fantastic feeling about him. I keep having these, "Oh, so THAT's how you should feel when you're talking with/hanging out with/laughing with your boyfriend!" I'm turning into one of THOSE people that I normally hate because they're so damn cute with their significant other. It's also doing wonders for my stress levels! I'm so much calmer now than I was a year ago. Except that I want to hang out with him all of the time instead of working on school stuff. Then I freak out. See paragraph two.

Awesome. Thinking about stress has caused me to become even more stressed. Time for a beer!

Mrs. Obama approves of my life.


~ Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment